We aim to keep you fully informed about the processing of your personal data, whether you communicate with us in person, by electronic means or in any other way of your choice. This document applies to you if your data is processed by UAB Barakuksas. We care about the protection and privacy of your personal data.
This Barakuksas UAB personal data processing policy (hereinafter – the Policy) is intended to inform you how we collect, use and share your personal data provided by you or otherwise collected by UAB Barakuksas. In this way, we aim to ensure the fair and transparent collection and use of information about you.
Please take the time to review this Policy and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us in one of the ways listed at the end of this Policy.
We may change this Policy in the future, and we encourage you to review this Policy periodically.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation), the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data, as well as other legal acts.
Personal data is any information about you that you provide yourself or that we receive from other sources and that allows you to be identified. This can be your name, surname, personal identification number, contact information, information about your agreements with UAB Barakuksas and their execution history, data on the use of various services provided by UAB Barakuksas, bank account information (account number), video surveillance equipment captured video data, etc.
The data subject (you) is a natural person whose personal data we receive and continue to use.
Other terms used in the Policy shall be understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation and other legal acts.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
If you have any questions related to the processing of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer of UAB Barakuksas by phone +370 62771888, e. by mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Darbininkų 14-8, 02157, Vilnius.
What data do we collect about you?
We collect the following personal data about you:
- Basic personal data such as name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth, telephone number, e. postal address, address;
- Identifying data, such as personal document data, IP address, other browsing information, including when and from where you accessed our website or other electronic platforms;
- Data on your transactions with UAB Barakuksas and other concluded agreements, depending on the services provided to you by UAB Barakuksas.
- Economic data, such as your place of work, your economic and commercial activities (the fact that you are a farmer, you are self-employed, etc.),
- Socio-demographic data such as marital status, number of dependents and family data;
- Data on your interests, hobbies and needs, which you provide to us when communicating with the employees of UAB Barakuksas or transfer to us using the services of UAB Barakuksas;
- Audio-visual data such as video surveillance, video, audio recordings when you visit our premises or contact our staff.
Important: if it is necessary due to the service provided by UAB Barakuksas, with your consent, we collect personal health data. However, we do not collect other specific categories of personal data that reveal your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, sexual orientation or sexual orientation, unless you or your contractors disclose them when using our services, such as training for services, or similar cases.
- About legal representatives (acting on a power of attorney or other basis);
- Payment order providers and payees,
- Counterparties and participants;
- True beneficiaries (UBO);
- Your family members.
Important: If you provide us with the details of others related to you, you should obtain the consent of those individuals and acquaint them with this Policy.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect and use your personal data, which you provide yourself or which we receive from other sources.
We process your personal data for the following main purposes:
In order to identify you and contact you, we collect your name, personal identification number, date of birth, copy of your identity document, address, telephone number and other contact details.
In order to be able to advise you and assess your needs, we collect information about your marital status, education and other information that you provide to us during meetings or remote consultations.
In order to advise you, provide you with services and properly fulfill our contractual obligations, as well as fulfill our obligations under the law, we use the data about your transactions with us and the information we receive from you when using our services. In some cases, for this purpose, we automatically analyze your usage habits (for example, so that we can properly inform you about service disruptions, to introduce service improvements or new similar services or products, etc.). If you have any questions or are not satisfied with the way we are fulfilling our obligations to you, please let us know immediately.
In order to manage our day-to-day services and protect our legitimate interests, inter alia, to:
- comply with applicable laws, rules, regulations, manuals, codes, professional rules and regulations;
- comply with the requirements of local or foreign authorities, courts, law enforcement agencies and satisfy their requests, as well as comply with court proceedings or other requirements related to dispute resolution; and to investigate or take action against consumers who violate our policies or engage in illegal or harmful activities to others or their property, we may process data such as information about judicial or administrative proceedings in which you are involved and other information provided to us for the above purposes. .
In order to send general direct marketing offers, we collect and use your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
In order to provide you with tailored direct marketing offers (by phone, e-mail, mobile applications) that meet your needs, in addition to the above data, we also collect and use your residential address, information about your use of our services, payment transaction history, payment behavior history, family information, professional information and other information you provide to us during meetings or through electronic channels. To this end, we automatically analyze your personal data, including information about your ordered services and use, behavior on our website and electronic platforms. If you do not consent to your personal data being used for direct marketing purposes, please inform us immediately.
In order to communicate with you, among other things:
- answer your questions and requests for services, as well as receive your feedback;
- send important notices, for example, about changes to the General Terms of Service, this Policy or other documents; and
- send technical messages, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages.
- We manage your contact details and the content of received and sent messages.
To collect your opinion on the quality of our services and to invite you to participate in market research, we collect and use your name, e-mail address, telephone number, data about your age, gender, language. If you do not consent to your personal data being used for this purpose, please inform us immediately.
To ensure the provision of services remotely, we also store your telephone number, IP address and other identifying data, call content, duration, time and other technical data.
To ensure the security of you and our property, we perform video surveillance and process your video data when you visit the premises or territory of UAB Barakuksas.
In order to prevent, detect and prevent violations of legal acts, to protect you and your property from illegal activities (eg by misappropriating your data, identity), we collect and systematize information about possible misuse of UAB Barakuksas services. For this purpose, we may also use contact information and payment instrument security data to protect transactions and communications over our remote networks.
Who gives us the right to receive and use your personal data?
We receive and use your personal data under at least one of the following conditions:
- You intend to enter into or have entered into an agreement or other form of transaction with UAB Barakuksas;
- You have given your consent;
- The processing of personal data is possible on the basis of legal acts;
- In pursuit of our legitimate interests, such as:
- in order to improve the quality of our services, ensure the consistency and sustainability of our activities, the comprehensiveness of the services provided to you and meet your expectations, and your maximum satisfaction with our services;
- to bring and defend legal actions, and to take other legal action to prevent or reduce damages;
- to systematically monitor and prevent illegal activities and to assess the risks associated with them on an ongoing basis.
Important: If you do not provide us with personal data that is necessary for the conclusion and / or performance of the contract, or the provision of which is required by law or the contract, we will not be able to provide you with services.
Where do we get your personal data from?
We use the personal data you provide to us when you apply for and use our services, fill in data forms, make requests or claims, as well as which we record on the website of UAB Barakuksas, video surveillance equipment or by recording telephone conversations as above.
We may also receive your personal data from other sources:
- From third parties when they have the right to disclose your personal data;
- From natural persons when they submit spouses, children, other relatives or in-laws, and so on. data;
- Documents addressed to us or provided to us by natural or legal persons in fulfillment of contractual or legal requirements (information in contracts, certificates, etc.);
- From legal entities, when you are the representative, employee, contractor, founder, shareholder, participant, owner, etc. of these legal entities;
- From partners or other legal entities that use us to provide services to you.
We may collect your personal information by monitoring our technological tools and services, including e-mail correspondence sent to or from UAB Barakuksas. Otherwise, we collect and generate information about you when you provide it to us, for example, by registering or providing feedback electronically. We can also get information about you from our suppliers.
We may combine available information about you from a variety of sources.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
We provide your personal data in accordance with legal requirements. Your personal data may be transferred to:
- Payment and other service providers involved in the execution of your transaction with us (for example, to execute a payment).
- Institutions related to UAB Barakuksas, the list of which can be found on the website first-fruits.eu, when it is necessary using common information systems or technical equipment (servers) or necessary for the provision of services;
- the Department of Statistics, the Board of the State Social Insurance Fund, the State Health Insurance Fund, the National Paying Agency, the State Enterprise Center of Registers, the State Enterprise Regitra, notaries, bailiffs, law enforcement institutions, other registers and state institutions;
- The State Tax Inspectorate in order to implement the procedure provided for in laws and other legal acts.
- The Financial Crime Investigation Service, the courts and other law enforcement authorities at their request or on our own initiative if there is a suspicion that criminal activity has been committed;
- Companies providing messaging, direct marketing, event management and related services;
- Courts, tribunals, arbitrators or other dispute resolution bodies;
- Other third parties in connection with the sale, merger, purchase or reorganization of all or part of our institution, or in connection with similar changes.
We also use the following processors to process the personal data covered by this Policy: data center, hosting, cloud, site administration and related services companies, document archiving services companies, advertising, marketing services companies, software developers, providers, support and developing companies, companies providing information technology infrastructure services, companies providing communication services, companies providing consulting, companies performing analysis of Internet browsing or Internet activity and providing services.
We may use other service providers to process the personal data specified in this Policy. We strive to ensure that service providers comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, laws, Policies and other binding legal acts. The relationship between us as data controller and a particular data processor, unless such relationship is established by law or regulation, is set out in a written agreement or in written terms.
We normally process and store your personal data within the European Union or the European Economic Area (EU / EEA), but we may transfer your personal data outside the EU / EEA, for example when necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract or if you have consented to such transfer. We transfer your personal data outside the EU / EEA if at least one of the following measures is implemented:
- The European Commission has recognized that the state ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data;
- The recipient of the data in the United States is certified in accordance with the requirements of an EU-US agreement called the „Privacy Shield“;
- The contract is concluded in accordance with the standard conditions approved by the European Commission,
- Compliance with codes of conduct or other safeguards under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Important: Payment and other service providers involved in your transaction with us may be located or operating in a country that does not provide an adequate level of data protection (ie in a country that is not a party to the EEA Agreement and not included by the European Commission). with a sufficient level of data protection). We make every effort to ensure that your personal data is used securely, but there may be cases where we are unable to ensure that the recipient complies with the same requirements as in the European Union.
How long do we store your personal data?
We hold your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for such period as is required by law, such as:
- We process the data collected during the provision of the Services for as long as you use our Services and retain them for a further 10 years after you cease using them;
- We store video data for 60 days;
- To the extent necessary for the purposes of archiving documents within the legal deadlines.
How secure is your personal information?
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Our suppliers are carefully selected and we require them to use appropriate measures to protect your confidentiality and ensure the security of your personal information. However, the security of information transmission, via the Internet, e-mail or mobile communication may sometimes not be ensured for reasons beyond the control of UAB Barakuksas, therefore you should be careful when providing us with confidential information through electronic systems not used by UAB Barakuksas.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- the right to request that we give you access to your personal data;
- the right to request the correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data until the lawfulness of their processing has been verified at your request;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, and when personal data are processed in the legitimate interests of us;
- the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another data controller or to provide it directly in a form convenient for you (applies to personal data provided by you and processed by automated means on the basis of consent or on the basis of concluding and executing a contract);
- the right to withdraw your consent, without prejudice to the use of your personal data prior to the withdrawal of consent;
- the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (more information – ada.lt).
How will you exercise your rights?
We make every effort to exercise your rights and to answer any questions you may have about the information contained in this Policy. You can submit a request for the implementation of the above rights, as well as complaints, notifications or requests (hereinafter – the Request) to the Data Protection Officer of UAB Barakuksas at Olga Kuks e. email@example.com, by mail to Darbininkai 14-8, or on arrival at our office.
We will provide a response to your Request no later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Request. In exceptional cases requiring additional time, we will, after notifying you, have the right to extend the deadline for submission of the requested data or other requirements specified in your Application to 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of your request.
We will refuse your request with a reasoned reply when the circumstances set out in the General Data Protection Regulation and other legislation have been established, informing you in writing.
What are the personal data protection principles we follow?
We follow the following principles when collecting and using the personal data you entrust to us, as well as from other sources:
- Your personal data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner (principle of legality, fairness and transparency).
- Your personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation principle).
- Your personal data are adequate, relevant and only necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data reduction principle).
- The personal data processed are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date (principle of accuracy).
- Your personal data is stored in such a way that it can be identified for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data are processed (principle of limitation of retention period).
- Your personal data is processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data through appropriate technical or organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage (principle of integrity and confidentiality).
By collecting and using personal data entrusted to us by you, as well as from other sources, we undertake to:
- Process your personal data only for clearly defined and lawful purposes.
- Do not process your personal data for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, except as provided by law.
- Process your personal data lawfully, accurately, transparently, fairly and in such a way as to ensure the accuracy, identity and security of the personal data processed.
- Ensure that redundant personal data is not processed.
- Process your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the principles set out in this Policy are complied with and be able to demonstrate compliance with them.
- Perform other duties provided for in legal acts.
This Policy is effective January 25th. 2020 It may change in the light of changes in legislation and our operations. We will announce the changes on the website first-fruits.eu and by other means.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit it.
- First-party cookies are cookies created by the website you are visiting. The information stored in them can only be read by that website. The website may also use external services that also create their own cookies – these are third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that are stored on a user’s computer and are not automatically deleted when the browser is closed, unlike session cookies, which are deleted as soon as the browser is closed.
The purpose of cookies is to allow the website to remember user preferences (such as username, language, etc.) for a period of time.
This way, you no longer need to list them again when you browse different pages on your site during the same visit.
Cookies may also be used to collect statistics on anonymous browsing of our sites.
All this allows us to give you the opportunity to use the site comfortably and to make the site even more user-friendly and friendly.
- ensure the functionality of the basic services of the website
- make the site more user-friendly
- collect information about your use of the Website
- to personalize your browsing experience and the content you see, and to make suggestions that are relevant to you
- we analyze your browsing history and use this data to enable you to use our services for statistical analysis purposes in order to provide you with commercial and promotional offers
How do we transmit cookies?
Our website mainly uses first-party cookies. These cookies are set and controlled by us, not an external organization.
We use first-party cookies for the following purposes:
- Store visitor options
- ensure that our sites work
- collect analytical data (on user behavior)
These cookies allow our website to remember the settings you choose that affect how the website is displayed, such as language, region.
These cookies are called performance cookies and are used to keep our systems running. They are used, for example, to make a website more user-friendly by evaluating statistics and improving content.
These cookies are not specified in your consent to cookies, but they are provided regardless of whether you have opted out of cookies as they are necessary for the functions of the website.
We only use these types of cookies for internal analysis purposes in order to improve the services we provide to all users.
These cookies simply evaluate what the user does on our site and the process is anonymous (the collection of data does not identify the user).
You do not need to enable cookies for this site to work, but they do provide better browsing quality. These cookies may be deleted or blocked, but in this case, some features of this website may not work properly.
The information related to cookies is not used to identify you personally, and the data collected about the use of the website is stored; it is not disseminated to third parties. These cookies are used only for the purpose stated here.
This site uses Google Analytics, Google, Inc. (Google) web analytics service. The information that this cookie generates through this website (including your IP address) will be sent to and stored on Google’s server. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website managers and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may send this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where the third-party data is processed on Google’s behalf. Google will never associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this site, you authorize Google to process data relating to you as described above.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, click here.
How can I manage cookies and stop receiving them?
You can manage and delete cookies if you wish. For more information on disabling cookie storage and changing your browser settings, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies on your computer, and most browsers may have settings blocking cookies on your computer. However, in this case, each time you visit the site, you will have to manually change some settings, and some services and features may not work.
Third Party Sites
Our site may contain external links to third party sites. UAB Barakuksas cannot be held responsible for the content and security of any third party website.
UAB Barakuksas ensures the security and confidentiality of all personal data and information. However, this warranty does not apply to links and websites of third parties.
By using this website, you agree that we manage the information in accordance with the above procedure and purpose.